No alcoholic beverages may be served or sold to anyone under the age of twenty-one (21) years. No food or beverages may be brought into the course. Concessions are available.
Public bleacher seating will be available on course at the 1st tee and at the 18th green. These seats will be non-reserved and will be first come, first serve.
There will be concession stands on holes 4, 10, 12 and 18 that will serve a variety of items. No food or beverage can be brought into the tournament.
First Aid Locations
The first aid station is located by the main entrance.
Viewing area and restrooms are available for spectators with disabilities throughout the course of the tournament. ADA compliant buses will run from the parking lot.
Patriots' Pavilion Tickets
All First Responders, Homeland Security, and U.S. Military, active, reserve and retired, are invited to join us at the Patriots' Pavilion Friday through Sunday. Limited to 500 guests per day, the Patriots' Pavilion is a hospitality structure on the 9th green. Click here to learn how to get your Patriots' Pavilion tickets!
Public parking is $10 CASH ONLY. There will be shuttles running between the lot and the course on a continuous basis.
The following items CANNOT be brought into the tournament:
- No bags or backpacks larger 8" Wide x 8" Tall x 8" Depth in its natural state
- No cases and/or covers (such as
chairor umbrella covers)
- No signs, posters, and/or banners
- No televisions and/or radios
- No food and/or beverages
- No containers and/or coolers
- No pets (other than service animals)
- No metal-spiked golf shoes
- No noise making devices
- No weapons (regardless of permit, including but not limited to firearms and knives)
- Any other items deemed unlawful or dangerous by the PGA TOUR Champions and/or Tournament Security Personnel is their sole discretion. Parents with small children are allowed to bring strollers and diaper bags if needed. These items are subject to reasonable inspection before entering and/or at any time during the tournament.
If it rains any day of the tournament,
Restrooms are located around the golf course, mostly adjacent to concession areas.
Weather Warning and Suspension of Play
The tournament has a meteorologist on-site monitoring the possibility of inclement weather. If inclement weather is approaching, a "Weather Warning" notification will be posted on all electronic scoreboards throughout the course. When the message appears, spectators are advised to take immediate precaution such as evacuating the bleachers, skyboxes, and hospitality tents as well as open areas, hilltops, isolated trees, golf carts, and wired fences. If
Will Call is located at the Main Admissions Gate. Will Call will be a secure way to leave tickets for use by someone else. Photo ID will be required at Will Call to pick up tickets.